Friday, March 9, 2018

Make a Magical Wish . . .

Hello Friends!
Today I'm having a little fun and creating kids cards.
Awhile back I ordered a few Disney & Harry Potter dies from
the Dies R Us Store and so today I'm finally playing
with Harry Potter's 'Albus Dumbledore'.


This die set and a few of the other Disney die sets
come with the 'face' stamp ... how cool is that!  So life like!

I've used Spectrum Noir alcohol markers for my coloring and it is
only NOW that I see what I thought was the inside of his
robe is actually his arm ... OOops!  Oh well ... next time I'll get it right!

I purchased this amazing background paper from Joann.com
and it's called 'Outer Space Kit' by Reminisce.  It's 12x12
and I plan on cutting and using it for more 'magical' creations
for the kiddos.


Though difficult to capture in the photo, I have added
Diamond Stickles to the larger 'stars' in the background
paper as well as the stars in the die cut.

The sentiment dies are by Tutti Designs and can be
also found at the Dies R Us Store.

Challenges to share in:
Alphabet Challenge - Y is for Your Choice
Aud Sentiment Challenge #198 - ATG + sentiment
CCEE Stampers Challenge - Die Cut Words
Creative Knockouts Challenge #235 - Die Cuts and/or Punches

Here's a peek at the inside ...


Don't forget about the Dies R Us Inspiration Blog DT Call running through March 16, 2018.

You can find all the details by clicking HERE.

Thanks for stopping by ...
As always ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.